Are you excited about the start of lobster season? We sure are! Key West is the perfect place to celebrate the start of the season because of the awesome annual Lobsterfest event.
In August, come celebrate the start of lobster season in Key West with a marvelous party. For an entire weekend, the community comes together to enjoy fresh Florida lobster, tasty cold drinks, and amazing live music. The event is a blast every year.
Part of what makes Lobsterfest so much fun is the plethora of events that accompany the festival. This year, there will be lobster boils, pool parties, pub crawls, special lobster dinners, concerts, and brunches. All of the event details are online!
- Original Lobster Boil (August 10): Feast on a traditional Lobster Boil at an historic Key West location! Space is very limited - Tickets Required
- Pool Party at the Marker Resort (August 11): Party poolside at the Marker Key West Harbor Resort - Free Admission
- Lobsterfest Duval Pub Crawl (August 11): Includes Official T-Shirt - Only $20 in Advance
- Street Fair & Free Concert (August 12): Enjoy a wide variety of lobster from booths set up along Duval Street - Free Admission
- Lobster Brunch (August 13): Last chance of the weekend for fresh Florida Lobster. All you care to eat and drink. - Tickets Required
- Lobster Boil and Pool Party (August 13): Party in the pool while enjoying delicious lobster and ice cold drinks at Southernmost on the Beach - Free Admission
Don't miss out on the food and fun at the 26th Annual Key West Lobsterfest, August 10-13, 2023! Make your plans and purchase your event tickets today!